powerlines track- sunday 11th july!

clarkey

powerlines track- sunday 11th july!

Post by clarkey » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey all,

I am once again heading back out to the powerlines track on this comming sunday. let me know if you want to come or not, everyone is more than welcome!

I'll be heading off from about 11:30 in forry and then hitting the powerlines track.

I was out there yesterday, went all the way through, i saw a ranger (happens to be the same one that gave perth 4x4 there fine) i did the full track start to finish. The ranger recons that he only fined perth 4x4 because he had given them numerous amounts of warrnings about going into the bush of to the right, (way of the track.) he recons that they dont care about the little mud holes and that of to the right, aslong as we are not littering and throwing rubbish out every where.

So yeh, just let me know?

Cheers Mike.
nuthin beats a subbi

Previous rides: 1998 rx liberty sedan, 2007 mitsu 380 and now a 2005 foz, lifted with bigger and black wheels ( Got rolled :( ) and now a 100 series land cruiser.

Alex
Elder Member

Post by Alex » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

my patrol might be ready by then. Ill let ya know mate.

Perth4x4 boys had a clean up of the track on saturday. Very pro-active with the DEC holding a sausage sizzle and stuff.

its great to see the perth4x4 boys in a positive light.

organise a trip down to brunswick maaaaan :)

alex
my07 Outback
my13 Hyundai i45(shhhh)
my02 Gen3 Liberty limited ed.

previously
L-series wagon, LSD, EJ20turbo, 29in tyres, 'wanky wagon'
2000 gen3 outback, lifted, otherwise stock.

clarkey

Post by clarkey » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 pm

yeh, i saw that. let me know if you need a hand with your car mate. ill be more than happy to lend a hand or two.

I want to organise one, but i have to get time off work. i have never been there before, would love to go. sounds pretty fun.

Cheers Mike.
nuthin beats a subbi

Previous rides: 1998 rx liberty sedan, 2007 mitsu 380 and now a 2005 foz, lifted with bigger and black wheels ( Got rolled :( ) and now a 100 series land cruiser.

longy99gt

Post by longy99gt » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:52 pm

im doing an overnighter at wilbinga (two rocks), so i wont be able to make it out along the 'lines
have fun out there!
"SUUBMARINE"

Previous Previous- 92 LX liberty wagon 5MT, FWD

Previous- 99 GT fozzy white/grey, 5MT,
UHF / 3" >2.5" exhuast / metal sump guard / custom snorkel / 2" lift / 215/70R16 ATR's / custom pine/ply boot with fridge mount/ 2 deep cycle batteries, spotties on UNIbar

Current Project: 2007 XT 5MT Urban Grey Forester
Subaextreme Bullbar and sump guard. GME 5W Super Compact UHF. Custom Boot with Deep cycle 100A Battery, Tools storage, solar controller and low Volt shut off, with Anderson input and outputs.
Whiteline HD Adjustable front and rear sway bars
Whiteline front tower brace and ultrex rear tower brace.
235/50/17 street tires, 235/60/16 ATR's
KYB struts with Raised HD Iron Man Springs. 1"Subtle Solutions strut top blocks.
20" LED Front Light Bar
Side Shade Awning on roof racks with 2x 18W LED Flood lights and 3x LED string lights in awning

Future: Solar Panel roof mounted(under roof basket), Low range Conversion (1.44), HD clutch, 3">2.5"TBE, Rear tire carrier,

Return to “Western Australia”