Forester Parts For Sale

L-Raiser

Forester Parts For Sale

Post by L-Raiser » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:20 pm

.....SEE 'FOR SALE' section in Classifieds... :mrgreen:

Please post your replies/enquiries in the Classifieds Thread.... ;)
**EDIT** NOW WITH PRICES.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Subafury

Post by Subafury » Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:37 pm

finally youve found one ay
pickles?

L-Raiser

Post by L-Raiser » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:31 pm

Subafury wrote:finally youve found one ay
pickles?
Yeah....thank Christ! hehe Only took me 2 months of hard searching.....
Found TWO cars that suited my needs, not at Pickles though....at MOTOWN AUTO WHOLESALERS. In fact I need to thank SUBANATOR big time for his tip about these two cars! So....THANKS SUBANATOR!!!! :D

The pics below is the car I had hoped to buy...But upon close inspection, it was too far gone, the engine had been running while on its roof apparently, it blew blue smoke for quite a while before it stopped. Which meant the valves n heads could now be sus. Besides that the suspension, radiator, dash and surrounding engine componants were all in a very bad condition. All parts I plan to use....

So I opted for a much better condition one, but will now have to sell most of the good parts to get my precious $$$'s back..... :) The one I bought has only done 60,000 kms! Niiiiiicccceee! <gives thumbs up> I paid $6,250 for the better one in my first message.

So....cumon guys....want a Forester Part..?? GO ON you know you do!!! hehehe

If you know of anyone who is looking for a Forester Part.....send em my way wont ya... ;)

Kaz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lapsed

Post by Lapsed » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:20 pm

good things come to those who wait. Nice find. good luck with the conversions. Take lots of pics

chris

SUBARU OFF-ROAD RECOVERY VEHICLE

L-Raiser

Post by L-Raiser » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:15 am

Lapsed wrote:good things come to those who wait. Nice find. good luck with the conversions. Take lots of pics

chris
Cheers mate..... :) Yeah I am sooooo relieved! Have waited years to start this project, only to be held up by just about every way possible so far... It should all be worth the wait in the end....

Thing I miss the most.....is not being able to go offroad. I am having serious withdrawal symptoms. I used to get off the black stuff at least once a month before she went into the workshop.....Cant WAIT to get out there again!!!! :D

And YES, I shall be posting heaps of pics once we get into the fun stuff..... Though its little frustrating, my mechanic has the car in his workshed, at his house and he will only let me visit my baby ONCE a week...! He is rather adamant about it.... not much I can do about it....

Kaz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

robdddd

Post by robdddd » Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:18 am

hi,

do you know if it is the bumper is the same as a 2003 forrester bumper, i'm not quite sure when the shape changed?

Minor marks won't be an issue I will be getting it painted silver

thanks

rob

subanator

Post by subanator » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:47 pm

Hey no worries Karen, glad to be of some help, thats what this board is all about! :D
'03 Forester X, stock standard for now.

'89 EA82T Touring Wagon, 5-speed D/R, 14" alloy wheels, bullbar. (Past ride)

'81 MY wagon, 3" lift, 5-speed D/R, Weber, 14x27" tyres. (Past ride)

Return to “Western Australia”