im back

heath

im back

Post by heath » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

After a time away im back im in the process of buying a forester to do up for a couple of trips going to fraser island next year and the kimberlys the year after.
Having a bit of trouble navagating the site cause I dont have a computer just using my phone.
If someone can point me in the right direction to see info on building a winch bar for a 98 forester a snorkel a rear bar with 2 swing arms one for a spare wheel and one for a jerry can.
And advice on a lift kit if I should buy one or build one. I use to build them for the l and my series.
Thanks

El_Freddo
Master Member

Post by El_Freddo » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Heath, it has been a long time mate! You dropped off the forum after EJing your MY sedan (?) - what's the story with that? I remember you moved house then...?

Good to hear you're back though. As for building bits and pieces - lift kit hit up Nachaluva, he's also got a thread on here about the snorkel build/install. The rear bar will be a one off - no one does DIY on these items from what I've seen :( Dedman on ORS has built his own winch bar - just a tube bar with the gaps filled in using plate steel and body bog...

Nachaluva's build thread is here.

Cheers

Bennie
"The lounge room is not a workshop..."
El Freddo's Pics - El_Freddo's youtube

heath

Post by heath » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 am

Thanks bennie. Iv been busy with the family so haven had time for playing with cars. Snd haven had a suby but looking at foresters now.
Wanna build one up and do fraser and the cape in one

Return to “Victoria”