Recce to Mt Stanley

yarney
General Member

Recce to Mt Stanley

Post by yarney » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 am

I'm doing a recce around Mt Stanley Sunday 29th tomorrow i will be having a look at some tracks around the pine plantations in that area looks like some good stuff.

It will be for the up and coming Monsildale trip on the 26th of April to see if we can get through on some of the dirt tracks.

This is not a club trip it is a recce that means i don't know where we will end up or what time we will finish and we will find a lot of dead ends.

You will need a full tank of fuel from our meeting point bring your lunch there is no shops out there.
I don't know how the roads are so lifted cars only.

Meet at Kilcoy 8:30 am at the park left hand side of the Daguilar hwy just before the centre of town i must know numbers by 9:00 tonight if no one
wants to come it wont be on so don't show up unless you let me know in-case no one is there.

If you understand all that and want to come let me know asap leave a message or phone me on 0404459610 no later than 9:00 pm thanks

Sorry to sound so tough but i have been on some trips like that and people think it is only a 2 hour trip and want to come home.

Here is a pic on the area

Jan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] !!!Subies will go anywhere

Return to “Queensland”