Lets get together..?

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
SUBANOOB

Lets get together..?

Post by SUBANOOB » Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:38 am

I realise there are clubs and a few of you are organising an annual drive... But i was thinking that there are alot of us NooBs out here and i'm very interested in meeting some of you officialy, Quite frankly i'm sick of stalking you guy's on the roads:) So every one in there own little corners of the the globe hook up, have a few few laughs, take a few photo's.... Let me know your thoughts.:cool:

stamp_licker
General Member

Post by stamp_licker » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:28 am

Come on down to Veteran Car Club, 1376 Old Cleveland Road CARINDALE tomorrow night,monday, meeting starts at 8pm come a bit earlier and meet some of us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]aka the_postie
Building a hardcore postie:D

tommo

Post by tommo » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:35 am

Yeah mate I know what you mean.
Either come down to the club meeting like stamp_licker said or maybe we organise a forum members drive or something for anyone who maybe isn't ready to actually join a club yet.
That said, once you've been on a club trip you'll know a lot more people with some awesome subarus.

riksta

Post by riksta » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:55 pm

what a GOOD idea, if you can get down to the club meeting monday night would be good to see you and have a chat.

If you can't make it, no matter, maybe you would rather just come on a trip somewere some time.

we have all kinds of trips from beach to bush to nights out to dinner to just a drive somewere and a picknick. take your pick.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im now all grown up to an outback with a 2" lift and outback struts, ready to go off road and take on the world.

yarney
General Member

Post by yarney » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Hi Subanoob if you can't get to the meeting we are having a run on the 16 march out to Esk area it will be a training day and what we call a recee run in the forest

What we do is when we see a track we follow it and see where it goes the club haven't been in this area before

Its always fun:) and we should have a good turnout keep your eye on the club page on this forum for more info

Hope to see you Monday night

Jan

Suby Wan Kenobi
General Member

Post by Suby Wan Kenobi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:49 pm

You should try and make it to the club rooms on Monday, its not as scarey as you might think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The long road ahead

Chris_Rogers
General Member

Post by Chris_Rogers » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:16 pm

go to the club rooms and have a chat with them. they don't bite :) I venture down there occasionally myself.
Audio Express

1987 HR31 Nissan skyline
1990 R32 Nissan Skyline GTS4

2006 Holden Combo - work van :)

SUBANOOB

Post by SUBANOOB » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Well lets hope they don't bite....i aint had me shots yet. The trip to Esk sounds great! can anyboby bring A new radiator cap to the club thing Mon. nite if yes how much?

theclick

Post by theclick » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:46 pm

I;d be up for a friendly day trip suitable for non-lifts :) Might even drop in on the meeting tomorrow night if im not too tired from my paddle in the morning

Suby Wan Kenobi
General Member

Post by Suby Wan Kenobi » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Today would have been a good day for the drive, we did the O'Rielly's loop today
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The long road ahead

Return to “Subaru Chat”