Auto upholstery trimmer - Perth recommendations?

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
wrxpc

Auto upholstery trimmer - Perth recommendations?

Post by wrxpc » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Hi there,

I thought this should go in the workshop area somewhere but I couldn't see an upholstery/trim area? My apologies if I've over looked it.

It's time to spend a little cash and show a little love to the wagon, and I want to start with the roof lining as it's currently held up with thumb tacks ....

Does anyone have any recommendations/steer clear of warnings for auto trimmers in Perth please? I live NOR and work in Osborne Park so anywhere around those areas or in between would be good. Aside from the roof lining the drivers seat also needs looking at, I think something is broken in the springs in the back of the seat and maybe the base - the previous owner was clearly a big guy :)

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Cheers,

Wrxpc

90brumby
General Member

Post by 90brumby » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:00 am

i can recommend a couple but there both sor they are Munster Trimmers in bibra lake and mine trans in welshpool both been very helpful to me and even when we use them through work

Tristan
The New Owner Of hatchie
A 00 outback for doner car
2 door wrx being restored

owned plently of other subis before

RSR 555
Elder Member

Post by RSR 555 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:07 am

Have they moved Bibra Lake NOR these days?

Sorry Gary.. just had to be done. I'd talk to the hotrod shops around Malaga, as I'm sure they would only use the best
You know you are getting old when the candles on your birthday cake start to cost more than the cake itself.

RSR Performance
Home of the 'MURTAYA' in Oz
Subaru Impreza WRX based Sportscar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Disclaimer: Not my website but hyperlink here to Subaru workshop manuals

Return to “Subaru Chat”