pleasure and pain

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
dibs

pleasure and pain

Post by dibs » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 pm

hahaha well i had the pleasure today after working all day on the poptop and forri . wile drinkin my first baboon for the day i got a call from a m8 who by chance just picked up his new toy and bugger me dead he needed help.seams the patrol was stuck and he shamably rang me to see if i knew any one with a 4by .now what do you think i did .
wasnt an easy task it was realy stuck fast stopping me dead with the snatch strap . so next thing was to lift it with my air bag jack move the mud from around the diff and sorts. then after a few jerks and to add to his pain out it poped .all his mises could say was turn round and your not going back in there .

then wat do ya recon i did lol.yep i turned round and drove through what he got stuck in . with ease i mite add and to my suprise lool .

vid to follow soon

o and by the way all on street tyres

you mite say i love our new forri (thanks dave for the contact )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

riksta

Post by riksta » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

thats a funny story dibs, I bet his face just droped when you drove through the same hole that you pulled him out of.
So is he going to sell it and buy a Suby, now that would be funny.

Rik.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Im now all grown up to an outback with a 2" lift and outback struts, ready to go off road and take on the world.

Return to “Subaru Chat”