Windows Tint Locations

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
RetroLover

Windows Tint Locations

Post by RetroLover » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 pm

I got a set of tints for my Leone back in 2006, they where MEP Films 'Ultima Premium Splutter' window tints. These tints are the best they have a life time fade and peel resistant warrenty on them. The place i got them done was a place in Wangara on Prinderville Dr. Got them for a good price also.

I was thinking is there any places in the Fremantle region where someone would recommend a good place to get a set of tints installed, that does not have astronomical pricing? Just that its a bit of a trek to drive from Freo to Wangara. Wanted to get some tints on my Liberty ive just purchased before summer hits and the +40C days return.

Thanks.

Wozzy

Post by Wozzy » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Should be a "Tint-A-Car" around Freo. They are reasonable in their pricing. I deal with the one in Mandurah for all my cars and house film. Just did my own on my Brumby. Got the film from Supercheap. Dark Limo. Mates all recon it's a shmick job and nice and dark.

BrennyV

Post by BrennyV » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:08 am

Its worth the drive for a good tinter.
Or I have a mate who works for motor1 and he can do cash jobs hes done my sti and leone and doing my liberty tomorrow night ;) never had any probs :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
VER7 STI (FOR SALE) & RIP EJ22 AWD LEONE
PIX @ www.webshots.com/user/4muff

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quote ... 02861.html

Matatak

Post by Matatak » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:11 am

BrennyV wrote:Its worth the drive for a good tinter.
Or I have a mate who works for motor1 and he can do cash jobs hes done my sti and leone and doing my liberty tomorrow night ;) never had any probs :D
couldnt find the time to do my car tho...even tho he owes me
Wagon is no longer....:(

The Subaru Wacky Workshop
-All About the WA Boys :D

Return to “Subaru Chat”