Tribeca Navigation

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
basil brush

Post by basil brush » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:52 pm

tribecaMY09 wrote:
Anyone know where to purchase accesssories like roof racks, instead of the dealer ?

hey m8, have a look on ebay fron the US as the factory options are alot cheaper
http://search.stores.ebay.com/QUIRK-PAR ... 54QQsofpZ0
prices seem to be very reasonable on some of the options i was thinking about getting fitted

cheers, Shane

Stuntrider666

2013 Tribeca 3.6R

Post by Stuntrider666 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 am

Hi all. Just purchased a new 2013 Tribeca 3.6R. Although it is missing some of the technology of it's competitors, I am more than happy with the comfort level and the smooth ride and engine. Being a little old school, I don't actually mind have to turn on the wipers, or reach out to press the bluetooth button to answer my phone.

Brumbyowner

Post by Brumbyowner » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi guys, I have the Tribeca 08 and have had it for about two years. Love it, if you want good fuel economy, you need to drive it gently. I get about 8-9km/100 on open road. That changes to about 13km/100 around town. Whereis charges about $300 to upgrade your maps, I haven't found anywhere else yet.

Stuart

bluetribeca wrote:Hey all,

Just purchased an MY08 (March) Tribeca last month and just wanted to know if anyone had any further info on the sat nav? I notice mine is v13 which from what I can see is 3 years old already. Should I be annoyed at the fact that it is an old version and see if they will supply me with a newer version?

Also, thanks for the tip about the dvd slot under the passenger seat, I was just about to start asking serious questions about where the disc was.

Return to “Subaru Chat”