Anyone got an MY bumper ?

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
Lucky67

Anyone got an MY bumper ?

Post by Lucky67 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm

G'day all,
Wayne here, I'm new to ausubaru.
Been a long time Liberty owner, and have just purchased a 92 Brumby. It comes with an alloy bull bar, but I do quite like the clean look of a standard bumper.
Does anyone have a clean, MY series front bumper laying around that would fit a 92 brumby that they might like to sell?
I'm a Sydney local, but have been travelling around for a work project quite a bit, generally by driving, rather than flying, so pick-up interstate can probably be arranged.
Thanks

Gardiner

Front bumper???

Post by Gardiner » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 pm

Hey mate i got a front bumper off my 91 dual headlight brumby i think that would fit Im in brisbane don't know if i got all the bolts and things but i can have a look.

Lucky67

Post by Lucky67 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 pm

That sounds great. Mine is a dual headlight one, so should be fine.
I also happen to be in Brisbane now for work too. I'm here for the weekend and heading back home to Sydney on Monday, so hopefully this weekend will work OK for pick-up.
I'm staying in Kangaroo Point, and will heading out to Maleny on Saturday and Redcliffe on Sunday.
If you can't find the bolts, that's OK. I reckon I'd find some to fit kicking around the shed somewhere.
Thanks

tex

Post by tex » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:34 pm

Ive got the bumper off my brumby you can have if that one fails But I dont think its quite perfect! I just wish I had of known before I bought my current bull bar... And also the bull bar bolts should be the same as the bumper ones.
87 targa brumby (Neglected),
92 targa brumby (weekend runabout),
97 Lifted Outback (Dailey drive),
05 outback safety (Too cheap to pass up),
90 model liberty (was to be scrapped instead sold to workmate)
+ others.

gtcompletepower

Post by gtcompletepower » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:38 pm

hi if anybody wants a bumper i have some they are new old stock can be contacted at http://www.thebrumbyshop.com thanks

Return to “Subaru Chat”