Pic comp version 2

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
subiwidow

Post by subiwidow » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:35 pm

Unfortunatly there will have to be a small charge for the stickers.
The stickers including postage will be $10 to any place in Aust. For any extra stickers, there will be a charge of $5.
You have the choise of "THE BACKYARD BOYS" OR "WWW.AUSUBARU.COM"

Please email me letting me know choice of the sticker you want, and I will reply with bank details.
I will have the stickers in the mail to you within a few days after the money has cleared in the bank account.
For those that have already emailed you should have a reply to your requests.

:wink:

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:47 pm

Slip a BYB sticker on this one and it is bound to be a winner.

suba88

Post by suba88 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:58 am

A nice little bay i came across while 4wding in the SW of W.A.
Had good surf aswell.

Paul
88 L series Sports Wagon, Weber 32/36 carby, 2" Lift Kit, King Springs all round, 14" Desert Rats, 27" Super Trippers, Welded Rear Diff, Dark tint, JVC Mp3 Deck.

Sti_Brumby

Post by Sti_Brumby » Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:00 am

Here's mine

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:43 pm

Please email any pics (with or with out stickers visible) to me at byb01@ausubaru.com I would prefer each pic in two sizes. 400x300 and 800x600. If you don't know how to resize the pics just send them through as you have them and I will do it here. Resized is just to help save a little time here.

I will start putting together a bit of a page with the pics on them, like we did last time, as they come through.

Please also keep any pics you send through on file at your end at max size incase we need them at the end.

We will "officially" start the comp tomorrow, 1st march and will finish taking pics at the end of April. We will then set up a poll so people can vote for the pic they think wins.

Megan has been getting quotes on having calendars printed already and we would like to know rough numbes of people that would be interested in a 2007 calendar with all the top voted pics included. This way we will know if it is a viable option to have them printed or if we stop looking for good prices. The calendars will be released at this years BBQ if they are given the go ahead.

3 pic max per person for now, just 'til we see how many pics we get.

When you send your pics to me, please rename them to match your user name. For example I would send in pics called byb011.jpg, byb012.jpg, byb013.jpg all in the 800x600 size and then byb011s.jpg, byb012s.jpg, byb013s.jpg in the "s"maller size of 400x300

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:07 pm

Name: Brett Rogers
Forum user name: byb555
Camera specs: Pic one - Canon Powershot A60 2.0 mega pixel
Where: Bribie Island. 2nd lagoon. Fishing with my missus, kids and CSM101 one evening earlier this year. Fishing was slow so I went and mucked around with the camera for a while.
Specs: 1985 Vortex, 3" BYB lift kit, 4.11 AWD and matching LSD, EJ20 turbo, RSRA ecu, 3" mandrel system right through, Bilstien front struts, Liberty rears,14 inch Marquis alloys with 27x8.5 Khumo mud terrains.

Camera specs: Pic two - Scanned image
Where: Yandina Gymkhana. Hare and the hound race. 2nd place (blue the motor on final lap)
Specs: 91 Liberty, EJ20T, RSRA running gear and engine management, Viscous LSD rear, 3" BYB kit, 15 inch 28X8.5 Hankook mud terrains on RS liberty wheels, adjustable coil overs, custom springs.

Camera specs: Pic three - Scanned image - "The PIG"
Where: Oakey Flat road gymkhana. Mud challenge top 10 run off. 1st place.
Specs: 81 leone sedan. BYB'd to the max. Engine, gearbox, 4wd conversion, lift and suspension all modded by us. EA81 spces, 40 thou over with Duralite pistons, ported and decked heads, lightened fly wheel, RX turbo clutch/pressure plate, 40DCNF weber, Electronic ignition. Custom 2" header pipes, 2.5 straight through zorst, 3.9 dual range, CIG locker, 27X8.5/14 Khumo Mud terrains on Marquis alloys, Iron man rear shocks, brumby torsion bars, twin front shocks, polished alloy GTHO PH3 shaker (moulded from original)
That blurb above is taken from last years pic comp. Some thing similar would be good for this year too when you submit your pics.

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:36 pm

New camera today. 4wding this weekend. Pics monday hopefully.

Clearwater99

Post by Clearwater99 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:39 am

Speiling mistakes .. me never !

Ben

Post by Ben » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:46 am

BYB-01 wrote:New camera today. 4wding this weekend. Pics monday hopefully.
Hey Brett, which camera did you end up getting?

Please watch before posting!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Return to “Subaru Chat”