Subaroute - around the world in a forester turbo!

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
subaroute

Post by subaroute » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Hey guys,

thanks for all the info. we're actually going to be in Australia for close to a year. we have working visas (time to make some money to keep going) so will be around for a while. We're arriving Friday evening into Perth, but we don't have accomadation until Sunday, all the hostels were booked up. Is there any chance anybody has a bed/couch/floor/dog kennel we can use for two nights? we're looking into other options, so we're not desperate yet!! just thought i'd ask. thanks again for all your support.

Subaroute

subasurf

Post by subasurf » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Unfortunetely I'm not in a position to offer you guys a place (not the home owner). I would love to otherwise. I'll look around for accomodation incase you missed something. This Monday coming is a public holiday for Western Australia hence places are booked out.

I'll also try and ask some mates. Either way, we should round up some Subie boys this weekend and have some drinks ;)

Matatak

Post by Matatak » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Camp out at wedge Island, then we can all meet up for some drinks ;)
Wagon is no longer....:(

The Subaru Wacky Workshop
-All About the WA Boys :D

aspro

Post by aspro » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi Noel and Aiofe,
Welcome to WA !
Absolutely loved your trip blog and pics, what a great idea.... if you are still looking for accomodation till Sunday your welcome to stay with us (Me , wife Helen and 3 kids), its just room on the floor, but you will be very welcome. We live in the far northern suburbs of Perth,You can reach us on 0431200530 or 93046097,

Cheers
Allan (aka aspro)

Outback bloke

Post by Outback bloke » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 am

Did any one end up catching up with these fellas?

Return to “Subaru Chat”