Brumby parts on ebay - Vic seller

General Subaru Talk - Media / News / Stories ...
Portzy

Brumby parts on ebay - Vic seller

Post by Portzy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:46 am

Hey All,

(searched and could not find a related or current thread open... so started a new one)

Just wondering if the seller on ebay selling this brumby stuff (from Bacchus Marsh):

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Subaru-Brumby-Le ... 240%3A1318

Is it anyone from here? Need some stuff for my Brumby.

Thanks,

Brian

GTlegs

Post by GTlegs » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 am

Yep, the seller is Brrrummmbeee. I think he has a link in the for sale section.
'Another quality whore post from GTlegs Inc. Call 1900 POSTHO for all your forum reply supplies.'

Brrrummmbeee

Post by Brrrummmbeee » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:01 pm

GTlegs put me onto your site, thanks for that. I guess I have a few parts too many, OK a couple of '84 wagons (a standard plus a touring) you know, just in case parts were needed for my Brumby - stuff that U just might need one day... Well, I have more bits of stuff I don't need than bits that I do.
eg. I needed a good driveshaft a couple years ago, got one fitted at MS driveshafts in McIntyres Rd for $200. It lasted a year - I called them to complain but they just laughed at me over the phone.. Now that MS driveshaft is ready to fall off so I have stopped using the ute - instead, I have started to get rid of all the great stuff I had planned to carry out on this little trojan.
About 8 years ago I totally rebuilt the engine to stock specs - its about the only thing on it that's great at present.
It needs a bucket load of Chemotherapy, sadly cancer has spread from the LH sill through to the door frame area plus the interface between the back window panel and the tray.
Now the bad stuff:
The Surgeon General, also the Minister of War, Finance, Domestic and anti-brumby Internal Affairs ( sometimes referred to as 'Her Majesty') has decreed an ultimatum on this issue and I think I'm losing... Just to show some inkling of good intent (to appease the Gods?) I have started to ease out some of the bits mentioned above. I am under siege so some items have to go hence the few items on eBay.. Then again, I have too many bits of too many other makes as well and they have started their migration on eBay as well - I guess I can't win this one huh?...
I like this website, especially like that RX coupe for sale, but I think I'll face the firing squad so not going to tempt fate, well not yet anyway...

LP

Portzy

Post by Portzy » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Thanks heaps!

Return to “Subaru Chat”