Search found 6942 matches
- Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:40 pm
- Forum: Read before registering - New members
- Topic: Hello from Wellington, NZ
- Replies: 4
- Views: 502
Yes I miss those days in the workshop and keyboard days.
Would be good to post up of your build so far. I remember seeing some pics of the good work you were doing, hope you've found some spare time to work on it since.
With this new setup, can we download the files and info that was on the old website home page?
There is a lot of good info on there. Is Brett keeping the original website going in any capacity?
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:08 am
- Forum: Open slather
- Topic: "white walls" on low profile tyres... Yay or nay in your book?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 193
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:05 am
- Forum: El Freddo
- Topic: Bennie's EJ conversion into Ruby Scoo, plus some other bits too...
- Replies: 627
- Views: 127643
So wished you could come back over to WA.. all the WA adventurers have disappeared
- Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:57 am
- Forum: For sale
- Topic: Expression of interest - For Sale 1982 Touring Wagon
- Replies: 8
- Views: 537
I'd definitely make your own set of headers up but I'd do some research on sizes and lengths to make sure you don't affect the required back pressures.
- Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:38 am
- Forum: Restorations and build ups.
- Topic: Brumby build with a difference
- Replies: 295
- Views: 48293